To register your student(s) please complete one of the following as it applies to you:
Students who have never attended a DeKalb County School before or were not enrolled within the past school year (2020-2021) should register through the DCSD Online Registration site and complete a New Student Registration Application
- An official document showing proof of birth date (birth certificate, certified birth record, official transcript)
- Current proof of residency (mortgage, lease, or utility bill in the name of parent/guardian)
- **Students who live with their parents or legal guardians, but reside in the home of another adult, and are seeking enrollment in a DeKalb County school, must complete a Residency Affidavit form: English Affidavit, Spanish Affidavit
- Valid Georgia certificate of immunization (GA Form #3231)
- Immunization Back to School Health Services
- Immunization Meningococcal Booster Information
- Immunization Summary Chart
- Evidence of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Screening (GA Form #3300-Rev. 2013)
- Valid government-issued photo ID of the adult (parent or legal guardian) registering the child (driver's license, military ID, passport)
- Child’s social security card (or you may sign a waiver: SSN Waiver English, SSN Waiver Spanish)
- Most recent report card or official school transcript (current K-12 student)
- Most recent discipline records from previous school (students enrolling in grades 1-12)
- Withdrawal documents from previous school (current K-12 student)
Once you have submitted your application you must wait for an approval email
from Infinite Campus. After you have received the approval, please send an email with your students name and application number to the Registrar, Ms. Cadien: [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE: NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION SHOULD NOT BE COMPLETED BY TRANSFER STUDENTS, THOSE WHO ARE RETURNING (ATTENDED DURING 20-21 SY), OR STUDENTS COMING FROM HENDERSON MIDDLE SCHOOL.
NEW INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
If the primary language in your home is not American English, if your student was not born in the United States or if your student has a foreign birth certificate and has not attended a DCSD school you must schedule an appointment with the DeKalb International Student Screening Center. They can be reached at (678)538-5246.
Students who are already enrolled at Lakeside or are rising 9th
graders from Henderson Middle School should be registered by completing the Current Student/Annual Verification
process, through their parent/guardian’s Infinite Campus Parent Portal account
Important Note: Parent/Guardian(s) must have an Infinite Campus Parent Portal account to verify/update their student(s) information.
If you are having issues creating your account, you can send an email with 1) Your Name, 2) Your Student’s name, 3) Students Date of birth and 4) Your Relationship to the student, to the Registrar [email protected]
or to [email protected]
and we will send you your Activation Key.
*Please follow the same steps if you need your password reset (email registrar)
TRANSFER STUDENTS (within the district)
NEW THIS YEAR
You may also use the Current Student/Annual Verification
Process to complete your transfer. Once you complete your registration application, uploading your proof of residence and parent/guardian ID, please send an email with your application number to the Registrar: [email protected]
You should receive an email from Infinite Campus and the registrar confirming that your application has been approved and that your child’s transfer has been completed.
You can expect a 24–48-hour turnaround time (may be longer during peak registration)
WITHDRAWING FROM LAKESIDE
We are sad to see you go, but if you are withdrawing, please complete the Withdrawal Form (English Form
& Spanish Form
). Please send the completed form along with a copy of your Picture ID for verification, to Ms. Casey: [email protected]
You may also come in and fill out a withdrawal form in the counseling office.
You can expect a 24–48-hour turnaround time