2022-2023 REGISTRATION & ENROLLMENT
To register your student(s) please complete one of the following as it applies to you.
Students who have never attended a DeKalb County School before or were not enrolled within the past school year (2021-2022) should register through the DCSD (DeKalb County School District) Online Registration site and complete a New Student Registration Application
- An official document showing proof of birth date (birth certificate, certified birth record, official transcript)
- Current proof of residency (mortgage, lease, or utility bill in the name of parent/guardian)
- **Students who live with their parents or legal guardians, but reside in the home of another adult, and are seeking enrollment in a DeKalb County school, must complete a Residency Affidavit form: English Affidavit, Spanish Affidavit
- Valid Georgia certificate of immunization (GA Form #3231)
- Immunization Back to School Health Services
- Immunization Meningococcal Booster Information
- Immunization Summary Chart
- Evidence of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Screening (GA Form #3300-Rev. 2013)
- Valid government-issued photo ID of the adult (parent or legal guardian) registering the child (driver's license, military ID, passport)
- Child’s social security card (or you may sign a waiver: SSN Waiver English, SSN Waiver Spanish)
- Most recent report card or official school transcript (current K-12 student)
- Most recent discipline records from previous school (students enrolling in grades 1-12)
- Withdrawal documents from previous school (current K-12 student)
Once you have submitted your application you must wait for an approval email
from Infinite Campus. After you have received approval, you can make an appointment to meet with the registrar for enrollment at the following link: Enrollment Appointment
PLEASE NOTE: NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION SHOULD NOT BE COMPLETED BY TRANSFER STUDENTS, THOSE WHO ARE RETURNING (ATTENDED DURING 21-22 SY), OR STUDENTS COMING FROM ANOTHER DEKALB COUNTY SCHOOL.
NEW INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
If the primary language in your home is not US English, if your student was not born in the United States or if your student has a foreign birth certificate and has not attended a DCSD school you must schedule an appointment with the DeKalb International Student Screening Center. They can be reached at (678)538-5246.
Students who are already enrolled at Lakeside or are rising 9th
graders from Henderson Middle School can complete the Current Student/Annual Verification
process for registration. This can be done starting on July 8th, 2022
, through a parent/guardian’s Infinite Campus Parent Portal account
. (*Proof of address must be provided during verification and can be no more than 45 days out from the first day of school, August 8th, 2022
Important Note: Parent/Guardian(s) must have an Infinite Campus Parent Portal account to verify/update their student(s) information.
To set up your account you must have an activation key. Get your parent activation key, HERE
If you are having issues creating your account please email the registrar at [email protected]
. Please include the following in your email:
- Your Name
- Your student’s name
- Students Date of birth
- Your Relationship to the student
Para Ayuda en Espanol:
Puede enviar un correo electrónico con 1) su nombre, 2) el nombre de su estudiante, 3) la fecha de nacimiento del estudiante y 4) su relación con el estudiante, a [email protected]
*Please follow the same steps if you need your password reset
TRANSFER STUDENTS (within the district)
Dekalb County School District transfer students can enroll by appointment starting June 6th
Make an appointment at the following link: Enrollment Appointment
Parents please be sure to bring your withdrawal packet, current proof of residence and your ID to complete the transfer. If you choose to enroll virtually, you can also send this information via email to the registrar at [email protected]
. A confirmation email will be sent to you once your child’s transfer has been completed.
You can expect a 24–48-hour turnaround time (longer during peak registration)
WITHDRAWING FROM LAKESIDE
If you are withdrawing, a parent/guardian can come in and fill out a withdrawal form in the counseling office. Parent/guardian will need to bring their photo ID with them, and no withdrawal records will be given unless the student’s Chromebook and any textbooks are returned. Please note even if a student is 18, they cannot withdraw themselves.
***During the summer, withdrawals are done on Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30am-3:00pm by appointment only.
You can expect a 24–48-hour turnaround time