Welcome to the 2017-18 school year!
In order to be successful, our children need support from both the home and school. Therefore, I look forward to establishing a collaborative partnership with you to ensure our children can achieve their highest potential.
Working together will make a great difference in your child’s education because we share the responsibility for our children’s success. I need you to know that, I will do my very best to carry out these responsibilities. I ask that you guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring that he/she:
1. Attend school daily and arrive on time, ready for the day’s learning experience.
2. Complete all assigned homework and review notes every day.
3. Read leisurely to develop a love for reading, acquire new vocabulary, and improve literacy skills.
4. Share school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life.
5. Inform you if he/she needs additional support in any area or subject and attend after school tutorial sessions.
6. Knows that you expect him/her to succeed in school and go on to college.
7. Remain aware of their academic progress by using Infinite Campus.
I look forward to working as partners throughout the coming year and I am confident that together we can provide the support and encouragement needed to help our students to excel.
Tutoring is available during Guided Study, upon request by students in the morning and on Wednesday afternoon beginning at 3:40.