Welcome to the 2017-18 school year!
In order to be successful, our children need support from both the home and school. Therefore, I look forward to establishing a collaborative partnership with you to ensure our children can achieve their highest potential.
Working together will make a great difference in your child’s education because we share the responsibility for our children’s success. I need you to know that, I will do my very best to carry out these responsibilities. I ask that you guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring that he/she:
1. Attend school daily and arrive on time, ready for the day’s learning experience.
2. Complete all assigned homework and review notes every day.
3. Read leisurely to develop a love for reading, acquire new vocabulary, and improve literacy skills.
4. Share school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life.
5. Inform you if he/she needs additional support in any area or subject and attend after school tutorial sessions.
6. Knows that you expect him/her to succeed in school and go on to college.
7. Remain aware of their academic progress by using Infinite Campus.
I look forward to working as partners throughout the coming year and I am confident that together we can provide the support and encouragement needed to help our students to excel.